August 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th
- Live bands all weekend long!
- Bars featuring Miller, Lakefront Brewery and also fine wines by Vintage 38!
- Food vendors include Longhorn Steakhouse, Ricardo’s Pizza, Lopez Bakery, Kealoha Hawaiian Shaved Ice, Granny’s Treats, Sweet Delight Kettle Corn & Yuppie Hill!
- Games, rides/inflatables open daily until dusk!
- The ARCADE returns and will be located near the Hose Tower Entertainment Stage!
- Outdoor movie in the FEA area on Saturday at dusk. Ice cream social for the whole family on Sunday!
- Greendale Marketplace… get your Greendale Gear here!
- Take advantage of the FREE SHUTTLE! Park at Greendale High School and be dropped off for the fun! Shuttle runs continuously Friday 4 PM – Close and Saturday 3 PM – Close.
2019 MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT LINE UP
Thursday, August 8th
- 4:00pm Greendale’s Largest Happy Hour begins!
- 6:00pm No Quarter
- 8:45pm Fireworks at Brinkman Field
Friday, August 9th
- 4:30pm Clove
- 7:30pm Alymighty Vinyl
Saturday, August 10th
- 3:30pm Differentials with Eagles Tribute
- 6:15pm Rush Tribute Project
- 9:00pm Project 3:13 Tribute to REO Speedwagon
Sunday, August 11th
- Family Day – Rides, games, bar open.
- Devision BMX 11:30am, 12:30pm and 1:30pm
- Live Music
Beer Tent & Main Stage | open Thursday/Friday @ 4:00pm, Saturday/Sunday @ 11:00am
Family Entertainment Area | Opens daily until DUSK
* Ticket sales end at 8:00 PM
* Ride Wristbands will be available at the Ticket Booth
*ATM available in GEA area